I paid $35.00 for a Sams membership card and never received it. I paid using my PayPal account using Groupon they never sent me a memo card for Sams club

User's recommendation: Do not use Groupon to purchase a Sams membership card and I paid for the card with my PayPal account.

Location: 200 Peachwood Center Drive, Spartanburg, SC 29301

Comments

#2046741

Please be very careful with Groupon or any other Sam's Club discount picture floating out in cyber space. Groupon, you have to follow the directions exactly, you have to click the link, complete your information, keep any codes they provide and have the email confirmation available when you go to the club to get your new card.

The person at Membership desk, will check your ID, take your picture, enter the discount code, if applicable, and give you your new card. If you have had a membership or have a current membership, Groupon will let you pay but your codes will not work. You will have to get your money back from Groupon not Sam's Club. You are agreeing to automatic renewal using the credit card or debit card you are paying with.

Read and understand before jumping with Groupon, because when you go to Sam's Club stating Groupon did not work, they, unfortunately, cannot help you. Groupon is not owned by Sam's Club.

Sams Club Reviews