2.0

My wife had the same experience today. We didn't want the $100 membership anymore because we don't shop there as much. The only reason we had it was because of the relentless badgering every time we went there. My wife paid it rather than put her stuff back in the cart, go stand in line at CS and then back in line to check out. I called and talked to a manager and tomorrow morning I'm going to get my $100 back and cancel our membership.

I have been a member for over twenty-five years and I have had enough of the constant hard sell. I just don't enjoy shopping there anymore

For alll the people saying that it's not the cashier's fault because their system won't let them downgrade memberships. You are right and that's exactly the point. Sam's club has it set up that way and it's a lousy way to treat customers and puts the employees in an awkward position.

We just had a Costco open up nearby and will give them a shot. It's my understanding that they value their customers and treat their employees much better.

Bye Felicia!!

Review about: Sams Club Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments