It is with great sadness I am writing this review.Approximately 2 season ago I purchased two chase lounge chairs to place on my pool deck.

Since I purchased them I have had nothing but bad experiences and suffered embarrassment while I had visitors. The two chairs collapse while sitting/laying on them. At first I thought it was the weight so I tried laying on them and the chair collapsed while I was laying on it. I weight approximately 158lbs.

the chairs should be able to hold my weight. While I was very upset I was going to send my first review, however I did not want to write something based on emotion. Although I am still upset because every time I look at the chairs I cannot place on my deck so it feels I wasted 200.00.

I do not want this to happen to everyone else.I have been a Sam's club member for many years and this was the first very bad experience I encountered with a purchase.

Review about: Sun Lounger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Possiblly Provide me with 2 different Lounge chairs for my deck.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Sams Club - Black Friday Sales Sams Club "Shopping for Christmas gifts, I placed an order with you all and received"JUNK" in the mail....restock/returned "***"....both boxes fell apart and were torn. I can't give this as a gift..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Menards Truck Rental Scam Menards "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more