It is with great sadness I am writing this review.Approximately 2 season ago I purchased two chase lounge chairs to place on my pool deck.

Since I purchased them I have had nothing but bad experiences and suffered embarrassment while I had visitors. The two chairs collapse while sitting/laying on them. At first I thought it was the weight so I tried laying on them and the chair collapsed while I was laying on it. I weight approximately 158lbs.

the chairs should be able to hold my weight. While I was very upset I was going to send my first review, however I did not want to write something based on emotion. Although I am still upset because every time I look at the chairs I cannot place on my deck so it feels I wasted 200.00.

I do not want this to happen to everyone else.I have been a Sam's club member for many years and this was the first very bad experience I encountered with a purchase.

Review about: Sun Lounger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Possiblly Provide me with 2 different Lounge chairs for my deck.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

LOWES CREDIT CARD BANK Lowes "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..." Read more Sams Club - Customer disservice Sams Club "On Sept 19th, 2014 midday, I placed an order for a Serta Roma Premium Memory Foam Mattress -King. As is still on the page, the delivery time is estimated..." Read more Sams Club - The manager did not conduct herself professionally Sams Club "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service..." Read more Sams Club auction site cheating Sams Club "Every time I bid the bidder list shows a bidder who has placed bid way early than me as the winner even though i tired putting more money than it..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more