Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

The single worst online company for customer service returns ever! I shipped back a marble table that they cleared for return and pickup for the return over a month ago.

The table has been received weeks ago. I have been calling the 800 number every single day spending hours a day trying to get my refund put back to my credit card for 550.00 to no avail you are calling the Philippines speaking to incompetent people who hang up on you or apologize for not being able to execute the refund. Most recently they claim the refund was put back on my card but it wasnt and I had the chase bank speak to them with me to confirm no credit was put back for over 2 years by sams club. They refuse to do a Manual override for the refund, keeping the product and my money.

I have spent hours and hours a day trying to get one single competent supervisor on the call to fix this issue. They took my money and the product! I never ever got refunded. I have recorded conversations, receipts, emails to verify every single word of this note!

Order 197944**** marble table owed 546.40. Over a month now no resolution despite my credit card company telling them there has been no credit, fraud department confirming it as well, online bank statements confirming no credit issued.

Return was approved by a supervisor as it was a replacement item and cleared for return without ever refunding me! Just sucks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Customer Care.

Comments