I have contacted Sam's repeatedly to rectify the situation with my order. I was told on the 2nd call placed to Sam's that there was no known whereabouts of the 2nd half of my order.

So a pickup was supposed to be scheduled for the partial order that I have and a replacement was ordered directly from the manufacturer. The day of the scheduled pickup the 2nd half of my order was delivered and nothing was picked up. I never received a follow up call like I was promised. I called 2 more times to try to sort out the issue.

On the last call i requested that the replacement order be cancelled. I was told that they would have to contact the manufacturer in order to do this and they promised to send an email the next day to update me on the status of the cancel. I never received an email or phone call.

And now the replacement order is being delivered and I have been charged for both orders. The lack of communication from Sam's customer service is infuriating!!!!!

Location: Collinsville, Alabama