70 views
Verified Reviewer

I ordered with Sam's through Instacart for work. Accounting gets my credit card bill and I have been charged a $45 membership fee with Sam's.

Ok fine. Now, all I want is for the membership to be cancelled, since I don't need to use it much. Also, a manager has a Sam's card at work so I really don't need the card. So I call Instacart and they tell me to contacts Sam's, which makes sense to me since my account is with Sam's.

I started calling Sam's, WHILE AT WORK, at around 8:30AM. It is currently 11:54AM AND MY ISSUE STILL ISN'T RESOLVED. All I want is a refund for the $45 back on my card and for them to email me the documentation of the refund. I have spoken to about 12 different customer service agents, including a CLUELESS MANAGER.

Some agents told me that they don't even show any transactions of a membership for me. Some found my account and would put me on hold and somehow the phone would disconnect. Some hung up on me mid sentence. Others put me on hold FOR LONG PERIODS only to be transferred to ANOTHER incompetent agent who I had to explain everything to for the 485294****4867th time!!!

Like I said, ALL I WANT IS A REFUND AND DOCUMENTS SHOWING THE REFUND SO I CAN SUBMIT TO MY ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT. WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR SAM'S EMPLOYEES TO DO!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Sams Club Pros: Product selection.

Sams Club Cons: Horrible customer phone service, Incompetent agents, Unprofessional agents.

Comments

You forget---you are dealing with a Walmart company. Customer service is apparently not high on their list of things to do or accomplish with good service.

Sams Club Reviews