Jacksonville, Florida

I ordered a pair of these from Sams club online. The foot rests were defective on both recliners.

Step One on the return is to repack the chairs and take them back to your sams club. We did. Got there and thier online system was down, they told me that I could not go online myself to handle the return, I would have to take them back home, and call Sams to check on thier system before bringing them back. I did.

When I was told that the system was working I loaded them back up and took them to Sams. Upon arriving there, I was told that the system was down. I made a fuss and demanded a manager was finally given a number to call where I handled the return and was told that I would have to take the recliners back home again. WHY CANT ONLINE ORDERS BE HANDLED DIRECTLY this way?

Why is that number only given to people who make a fuss? Why isnt your online system working in your stores after 5 DAYS? 5 DAYS TOO LONG.

WHY WERE THERE NO BAD REVIEWS POSTED ON YOUR SITE ABOUT THIS RECLINER?

Its no good asking who I spoke to.....I dont care at this point.....its across the board....I also spoke to an associate at the Sanford branch who gave me the same spiel. FIX IT

Product or Service Mentioned: Jaxon Home Recliner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments