Nashville, Tennessee
2.0

Went to Sam's Club on Old Hickory Blvd in Nashville a couple of weeks ago. It was 6:50 PM local time.

Was trying to buy a set of tires for my 17 year-old son as he had a tire blow out. Was told by the lazy, worthless tire guys that they were closing in 10 minutes and had to go home and couldn't sell me a set of tires. They weren't working on anyone else's car and were just sitting around waiting to go home. I told them it was a semi-emergency and that I bought all my tires at Sam's for four cars.

They said no dice, "Have to go home". Had them call a manager over who was equally lazy and worthless who said, "Sorry, we can't help you. They have to go home". Asked for the number for customer complaints and was told it was 1-800-WALMART which was not the right number.

Looked up the real number for Sam's on the internet and called in and talked to a customer relations person and told her the story. She first said that the tire department at that unit wasn't supposed to close until 8 PM and she also said that even if I'd gotten there one minute before closing, they should have taken care of me. She said I'd be getting a call from the general manager. Well, it's a few weeks later and that call is never coming.

Sam's Club and Walmart are so arrogant that it's disgusting. I emailed their corporate Senior VP of customer relations and no response from that lazy *** *** either. I would advise everyone to go to Costco if that's an option.

I'm taking all my business there. Sam's Club sucks.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Sams Club Cons: Staff.