Verified Reviewer

2.7

Update by user Jun 13, 2020

Its not about the money. All of my ID's, health insurance cards, bank cards, credit cards, and donations slips etc.

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2020

I purchased 3 items at Sam's today at 12:34. In addition, I purchase a gift card to purchase gas.

The cashier named Armed seemed to be polite. I had to pull out my wallet to get $20.00 for the gift card. Afterwards I left to get gas from Sam's gasoline station in the same shopping center. But realized I left my wallet on the counter.

I went back to Sam's and the cashier was gone for the day. And my wallet wasn't turned in to customer service. I really think he kept my wallet. But customer service told me it was it wasn't there nothing they can do.

No one ask to take my contact information.No one suggested I need to speak to a manager.

Who is the security manager of the club, so we can view the camera at the register. I will file a police report today.

Preferred solution: The press charges on the person who stole my wallet..

Sams Club Cons: No customer service skills employees have mad faces all the time.

Location: 424 George Clauss Blvd, Severn, MD 21144