Murrysville, Pennsylvania
5.2K views

One should not shop at the Sam's Club in Monroeville, Pennsylvania. The manager at the store is only concerned if you are a "business" or "advantage" customer.

Could care less if you only have a regular membership. The store absolutely will not let you in the store prior to 10 a.m. I would think that a customer who plans to purchase items would be welcomed. Not the case.

Shame on the Monroeville Sam's Club.

A customer who is unaware of hours for regular members and show up 35 minutes early should be able to shop--the store is already open. Where is the harm.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Comments

Why should you be allowed when I pay the extra rate so I can shop at those hours, shame on you!

Now Sams wants $100 a year for me to give them my business before 10...that's laughable. I have better options at BJ's etc.

I'm a business member and was told that I could no longer shop before 10... I would need to become a ...plus member. Sams changed the rule for business members after selling the membership.

@Anonymous

They did not honor the original agreement of business membership...changed the rules of the agreement before the membership expired. ...taking my business to another store.

So... since you are not filthy rich... you should not be required to wear a suit and tie at top flight restaurants ?

You need to hone up on the times and rules for entry The manager was absolutely correct to deny you entrance because you were not entitled to early entry without business or advantage membership. You are more than welcome to pay the extra cost to join. Stop your whining

Well people pay to be let in early to avoid crowds if everyone was let in before 10am what’s the point of plus membership

Geez it seems to me that you must have internet available to you, so I don't really believe you were unaware of the hours! Trying to beat the system that others pay for with a very unbelievable excuse, take the bus Gus get on a plane Jane. Have a good scam day.

You bought a seat in the bleachers. Now you're mad because the usher won't let you sit in the Lexus seats. Are we supposed to sympathize?

You pay for a basic membership u get basic hours I pay for plus so u can shop early that's the main reason I pay more so stop being cheap

you pay to get in early read your membership rules.

Well that's why people pay for advance so they can shop early without crowds.

Get an advanced membership then after you've used it and before your year is up tell them you're not happy with the service they will refund you in full.

Oh yeah, I walked in there early and got turned away, well I didn't really get turned away they offered to let me up grade but I wasn't going to pay the extra money to shop 2 hours earlier. I just went somewhere else for 2 hours.

I think it is totally ridiculous to pay the money to shop there at " the early shoppers hours " when you can walk in to any other store at that time and do all the shopping you want.

It's just a way to get the want to be rich or famous, to come shop at Sam's Club. To me early shopping hours would be from 4:00 am to 7:00 am .

Buy a Plus membership. Look at the HOURS OF OPERATION.

I have a Plus so I can shop early and not have to deal with people like you of less intelligence. You probably complain about long lines. If you traded in your flip phone and got a smartphone there are things called "apps" and you would not even have to go through the checkout line. But that must be magik or heresy.

Some people just think they are entitled and can do whatever they want. One of the biggest problems in this great country of ours.

@Anonymous

I concur. I pay the $100 extra money yearly to avoid the crowds. I'm entitled.....they're NOT.

@Anonymous 123

You have no entitlement. Take a seat!

The early hours thing serves as an incentive to upgrade one's membership. You are not being allowed in late, they are being allowed in eary.

That costs extra. You may have to wait until 10 to shop, but you pay less for your card.

i agree if it takes me two hour shop why not i'm menber also

#1195788

There are rules for a reason. I am a business card member and I value the fact that I have paid for that privalege. That is why there is the advantage for certain customers.