Minneapolis, Minnesota

Lousy Online Payment Service.

1.Two months ago I made a payment on line for my Sam’s Plus Credit Master Card. Because I didn’t receive conformation number, I repeated it two more times. Few days later, I got a notification from my Bank, about penalty on my account for insufficient funds – Sam’s Club Credit Card charged my Bank account 3 times for for the same payment.

2.Few days ago, I made a payment for November. Yesterday I checked the status of my payment – no indication of any payments. After conversation with representative and manager, which told me that penalty will apply on my account, I made online payment , and the following message appeared: “You paid before the due date. If late fee appears, it will be automatically removed”.(I have a printing copy of this statement) Please clarify!

Sincerely,

Greg Livshutz

952-215-4533;

glivshutz@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Credit Card.

Comments

h.kitchener

Most banks have a means for you to pay bills like this directly from your bank account which goes from your bank(account) to the recipient(Sam's Club). This avoids you having to go to the Sam's site and pay from there.

Paying directly from your bank's site is much safer and just as convenient as paying from the Sam's site. You might want to check this out.

Kr1

You sent the payment three times. Grow up and don't blame Sam's Club for your own stupidity.