2.0
Layout of Store

If I could give less than 1 star I will!!! Worst card I have ever had.

I was lost my wallet last December 2016, so the credit card was stolen by someone. And the person used my credit card for over $4,000. So I have called the customer service and reported a fraud immediately. They have closed my account and resend me another credit card for furture use.

They said they will have to investigate the fraud. After three month, they told me the investigation was closed and they would not give me back the fund. Because they said I made a payment to my account during the three month. How come I do not make a payment to my credit card for 3 month???

If I do not make a payment, they will charge me the interest. This is ridiculous. The person has swiped my credit card for over $4,000. And they just gonna do nothing with it.

And let me pay back the money! So is this mean, anyone could uses your sams club credit card, and anyone could stolen your card. It is not safe at all! I will strongly recommedate that NEVER apply this card.

It pain in the ***. I will definitly sue them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Reason of review: Someone stolen my credit card, I have to get back my refund.

Comments

This kind of thing could happen with any card. What could Sam's have done to stop it.

i'm betting there's more to this story than you're letting on.

Simply paying your bill isn't a reason to deny a claim.

leochen
@Anonymous

Yes!! I think it is ridiculous.

I have called them to close the account and file a fraud report immediately. And they send me a new one.

When the investigation closed, they just told me because I made a payment to account and they thought I used the money rather than anybody else. What can I do??