I (too) am waiting on a purchase.I logged on to Sam's Club's website this morning, because when I made my online purchase the checkout gave me a delivery date of "by the 13th (tomorrow).

I will have to be home to accept delivery as it's a 60" TV and I don't think they'll just leave it on the front porch and I wouldn't want them to. There is no information available on the carrier nor a status other than "shipped". Is it coming USPS, UPS, FedEx or private carrier? Will it be today or tomorrow?

Is it on schedule?

Even when I buy on eBay from China I get this information within a day from the Chinese seller, why not from Sam's?A company as large as Sams/Wal-Mart and as advanced as they are in the organization of theIr own infrastructure and logistics ought to have something better than this.

Review about: 60 Inch Lg Tv.

4.6
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sams Club Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Oakende
Denver, Colorado, United States #1330497

This is an update on my previous post about no delivery information on online purchase.

By Tuesday night (May 14th, 2017) the website still had no tracking or delivery information, only "Delivery by May 15th".Wednesday morning I went to work, when I returned home that evening the TV (this huge box with Sam's Club printed on it) was sitting on my front porch in full view of anyone passing by on the street, because no one was home to accept delivery and move it inside.

My son and I moved the TV into the living room and opened it up. The whole screen on the TV was completely cracked. You could tell that the outer basic brown cardboard box had a scrape and a dent that corresponded with a dent on the actual TV's box and then a corresponding dent in the bevel or metal border around the TV screen. I looked on the website and sure enough tracking information was there and it showed that it had been delivered.

Upon further reading on the website I found that I could return the TV at the local Sam's rather than having to ship it back. So we boxed it back up and pt it on the truck and took it back to Sam's the next day. I explained the scenario to the returns clerk, she called a CSM (Customer Service Manager) and they replaced it with a new on on the spot without a hassle or resistance. I was impressed by their willingness to correct the situation.

She did tell me however that they could only do this because they had the exact model in stock in the...

So, all an all, everything worked out for the good and I have a new 60 inch TV in the living room and I'm very satisfied, even though it took an extra day and a trip to the local Sam's Club.I'd consider the second issue resolved and Sam's needs to update the tracking information on their website a lot sooner than the day the product is to be delivered.