Bentonville, Arkansas

Bentonville Sam's Club - out of stock on tires so I ordered & paid for tires - told it'd be 3 to 5 days to get. 3 wks later - orders still open on-line & no notified as told I'd be so made my 1st call.

Over the next 1 1/2 wks. I called 4 times. Each person was rude & put out by my call. All said they'd check & call me back - no one did.

I then called the 800 customer service # on the website. I was jacked around for 45 mins & sent back to the jerks in the tire dept!!! A couple days later after I calmed down... I thought all stores can't be like this so called Fayetteville store to transfer my order there.

They answered with "hold on" before I said a word. 35 mins later, thinking their just leaving the phone off the hook, I looked up who at corporate I'll be contacting, when I finally got a "Hello?" "NO transfering orders to different store... have to cancel the order first, then place a new order at this location...I mean...dont call us here at the store, reorder on-line." "NO- I can't cancel the order. NO-you can't cancel it on-line either.

You have to go to the B'ville Sam's to cancel the order. Then 2 hrs at Sam's B'ville with ill-trained people who didn't know what to do!!! Will I ever go to Sam's Club again? Oh *** NO!!!

Btw, I ordered from a local tire store at 4pm & they had them the next a.m. from a local distributor & for slightly less then Sam's. Also, I won't be going to Wal-mart if I can help it. I've had just to many problems, it's not worth the frustration.

I used to be the biggest Wal-mart supporter around but they are not the same company anymore.

Wow, I was surprised. I've never seen soooo many terrible reviews on the internet about a company before.

Comments