3.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am extremely disappointed that Sam's Club has discontinued the business member card. It would have been nice to let me know before you stopped it. I didn't know anything about this change until I tried to enter the store before 10 am. This is not what I consider good customer service.

It is not worth it to me to spend the huge difference to pay for a Member Plus card. The ability to get into the store for earlier hours was very compelling to me.

Did you even consider giving us members a chance to give you feedback about the change?

It's time for me to join Costco and drop Sam's Club.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Comments

Very disappointed that Sam's Club cancelled the business member card and never notified customers. No consideration at all. I will not be renewing my membership and instead will join Costco.

Agree fully. My problem was that I was permitted to enter the store and was informed upon checking out that I was NOT allowed to shop early.

Needed to upgrade. What?

No, Thank You I will NOT upgrade and you can take this cart full and have a good time restocking it ! Oh wait, will let you do it this time and you MUST upgrade to shop early> Yep right, will continue to shop early if they let me past the door!

I had been a member since early 90's ......I too discover that I wasn't "allowed" in early suddenly ......When I could go in, I cancelled my membership, got my refund and left never been back......too may comparable places that treat me better......Apparently they don't give a Rats _ss about me.....now feeling is mutual.