9700 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78759, USA
3.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am extremely disappointed that Sam's Club has discontinued the business member card. It would have been nice to let me know before you stopped it. I didn't know anything about this change until I tried to enter the store before 10 am. This is not what I consider good customer service.

It is not worth it to me to spend the huge difference to pay for a Member Plus card. The ability to get into the store for earlier hours was very compelling to me.

Did you even consider giving us members a chance to give you feedback about the change?

It's time for me to join Costco and drop Sam's Club.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Comments

Found out TODAY that my Sam's Club Business Card, no long allows me to do early morning shopping!! He'll of a way to treat 25 year customer!!

Glad BJ is a block away!! No wonder people are beginning to hate places like Sam's!!

Must do better, you could have grandfathered long term business members instead of trying to "force" them?? Some people don't take kindly to that!!

GargantuanDeer950

I've been a Sams business member for the past 15 years and went in early a couple of days ago only to be informed when I got to the register that it would be the "last" time I'd be "ALLOWED" to come in early without paying for the new Plus membership. It was disturbing as that was the "first" time I'd heard ANYTHING about it.

Most likely NOT renewing and CONTINUING with Costco. Shame on this company.

A business member for 29 years and not allowed the early business shopping hours unless I upgrade to a plus membership. The new Costco will open soon, I and my employees will shop early hours there!

Today I also learned that as a 30 year business member at Sam's Club I was no longer welcome to shop the "business" hours unless I upgraded my membership. Glad there is a Costco nearby because if I have to wait until 10am to shop, I would much rather go to Costco. The early hours were the only advantage to shopping at Sam's.

This is a disgraceful way to treat customers. I found out today that I will not be able to use the early hours entry in the future unless I upgrade my membership to a Plus level for additional $55.

What a rip off. I cane home, called the customer service and cancelled my membership for a full refund.

Farewell, Sam's Club. You will not be missed.

Sam's Club has completely let its business members down. I not received any notification regarding the membership policy change.

I was told at the checkout counter that I would not be able to use the early hours going forward. This level of greed and rudeness is hard to believe.

Oh well. Sam's Club is going to look many customers because of this, myself included.

3 characters

I went to Sam's club the other morning and was told that I could not use my business membership card anymore and had to upgrade for $26.00 so I left my entire basket there and left. I will not be updating my membership for me for my staff.

Very disappointed that Sam's Club cancelled the business member card and never notified customers. No consideration at all. I will not be renewing my membership and instead will join Costco.

Agree fully. My problem was that I was permitted to enter the store and was informed upon checking out that I was NOT allowed to shop early.

Needed to upgrade. What?

No, Thank You I will NOT upgrade and you can take this cart full and have a good time restocking it ! Oh wait, will let you do it this time and you MUST upgrade to shop early> Yep right, will continue to shop early if they let me past the door!

I had been a member since early 90's ......I too discover that I wasn't "allowed" in early suddenly ......When I could go in, I cancelled my membership, got my refund and left never been back......too may comparable places that treat me better......Apparently they don't give a Rats _ss about me.....now feeling is mutual.