Sams Club - No warranty if your Sam's club membership expires!
I purchased a battery for my Ford F150 about 1.5yrs ago which recently died. My membership has since lapsed and I no longer have a copy of my receipt.
Their customer service will not look up my account to retrieve the purchase information (for proof and date of purchase) and will not honor the warranty (full replacement for 2 years, plus pro rated up to 84 months) unless I pony up and rejoin their organization of world destruction once again. What a load!
After having learned about Wallmart's and Sam's club practices (forcing American jobs overseas and killing small town businesses) I choose to never shop or support their stores again. This is further confirmation to avoid these establishments.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Truck Battery
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed. The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband..."
- "It's simple: I ordered a mattress, they said it had shipped and would be delivered soon, it never arrived. I've called customer service at least 10 times. I've..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."