4.0

I am shredding my card after a year of keeping track the savings was not a savings at all very disappointed . Was sold with all the hype about save save save here was just a total lose I spent over $1000 more this year in groceries alone . I have noticed HEB is also lower on what I buy that will be my new store .Good-luck to all you future Sam clubbers will get my gas Murphy gas and HEB also cant say a good thing about paying $40 for a card that offers so little and no return to me .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with location and stated that there is a room for improvement of prices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of sams club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Sams Club needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sams club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sams Club. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Costco.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Mercer Island, Washington, United States #957251

Not so smart.. You could've cancelled you members and gotten your money back for the year you paid for. Smh.

Orange, California, United States #956932

With spelling and grammar like yours are you even old enough to drive?