Verified Reviewer

With a prior appointment, I showed up at Sam's tire center and was told I was first in line. Two and half hours and fifteen minutes later during which I observed the tire center manager, a woman with an attitude who had removed her face mask and was busy BSing with one of the mechanics (Store manger), if you doubt my claim, watch the security recording for 10 AM, Dec.

14) my vehicle was ready. During the check out I complained about the delay and was told by the unprofessional and rude woman tire center manager that their compressor was broken. I replied, not so nicely, that shouldn't a place like this have a roll in compressor for emergency?

I then asked her name which she proceeded to tell me but before she could finish a guy visiting her jumped in and while taking the confrontational stand gave me her name and asked something like what is your problem?

I personally suggest that you should avoid this location for your tire replacement needs. I also suggest that both employees be place under probation and be required to receive customer relation and frankly speaking to customers training.

By the way, I did not receive a word of apology from these rude people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Tire Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sams Club Pros: Product.

Sams Club Cons: Unprofessionalism, Revolting attitude, Untrained manager, Offensive words and stand, No apology for obvious short comings and rudeness.

Location: 1527 Manhattan Boulevard, Harvey, LA 70058

Comments

#1964718

I cannot understand What your complaint is about

Sams Club Reviews