Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchase a product online and the incorrect item arrived with defects.Called the online number to inform and request an instore exchange.

The technician was quick to place me on hold, but finally returned with the options of in store return or mail back. I expressed in store exchange again and it was documented and agreed. The merchandise was returned in store for an exchange, but all items were sold out and this is were the problem started. The manger was unable to process a refund, due to the call centers online remarks listed as return by mail and the computer would not allow her to.

I clearly said i would return in store. The manger called the 1800 number and I listened to the representative tell the manger to just process the return, but the system would not allow her to, again. The representative said a refund would be processed by sams club online within a few days. Two weeks later, no refund.

I called sams club online services and they saw the notes. My case was suspose to be sent down to a manager etc for a refund. A month later, no refund. Called again and the same response, sending down to a manager etc for a refund.

Over another month later, no refund. Called back today and spoke to a Liz who didn't really listen to me, but did a lot of talking about the process, which i already have been through via sams club online call center and within the club. I expressed the experience ive had waiting for a refund and wasnt geting off the phone, until i receive a refund or store credit. I was placed on a long hold in a very rudely manner.

Liz came back to the call telling me i only have the option of going back to the club to verify a store credit or locate the merchadise i left at the store for a refund back in sept. I asked for a manger and she lied and said this is what the manager said and she wasnt available. I've been very patient waiting for sams club online to refund me, but nothing to date and I have to experience a rude, unprofessional customer service representative. If I can't get a refund, I will take my business somewhere else and terminate my membership.

Sams club ask me for a discounted membership, since I serve my country in a outstanding manner.But now im mistreated in regards to a refund adding up to be a little over $40, it's the pricinple and I work to hard in the USAF.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

My husband and I are going through something similar.They delivered the wrong item and tried to make my husband just take that one.

Then after being hung up on several times, they delivered a defective item. Now I have two items taking storage refuge and they still haven't picked them up and won't give us the item we originally ordered.

They did charge our card and we are paying interest on an item we don't have.We wish you look in resolving your issue as soon as possible.