2575 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33765, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Doesn't matter what special or offer they are having for their online deals. If it is one day then forget it.

Most of the time their Servers crash and no one get *** So, I called their customer support and they said their Servers were down. I asked how they sold anything with their Servers down, especially when I continued to try and log back in to purchase the item on sale. They didn't have an answer outside of 'our Servers were down'. Still don't know how you can sell something with your ecommerce Server being down.

Sounds like they are lying and they didn't have any to sell or their deal went dry with Apple and that was their out. Was trying for the Airpods today at $30 off and I logged in at 12am EST when the sale started. Servers down and continued to be down till a couple of hours later. Then when I was able to log back in they were 'Sold Out'.

Way to be fair Sam's Club. I think I'll try COSTCO!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Instant Savings Deal.

Reason of review: SEE DETAILS.

Sams Club Pros: Offer.

Sams Club Cons: Offer not avaliable.

• Apple Airpods

Comments

For every 1 whiny baby that didn't get what they wanted, there are 100,000 satisfied customers... Now, get back on the ground, throw your body around like a little kid, pout and cry..

Maybe next time you'll get your little toy.. Just don't be a baby...

Entitled Americans