Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a generator on Wednesday, August 28th, 2019 for Hurricane Dorian. The website said there were 3 in stock so I hurried up and ordered one.

I got my email stating I could pick it up Saturday, August 31, 2019 from 10am-11am. I wake up that morning and see the "Order cancellation" email.

I call the store to talk to a manager and the employee told me the manager was helping get water from a truck that just pulled up and she asked if she could help me instead. I nicely explain the situation and she says she was so sorry but they sold out of generators Thursday, August 29, 2019.

I explained that my problem with that is that I never received an email stating that they had sold out on Thursday or Friday. She said hold on and she'd try to get the manager again.

I wait about 5 minutes and a manager named Shawn gets on the phone so as I'm trying to explain what's happening, he just continuously talks over me or tries to talk louder than me.

Needless to say, it's a few days until the hurricane hits and and I've called every place imaginable with a generator and they are all sold out.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• out of stock