Renton, Washington

Sam's club was having a special on print to canvas photos in their photo department. I had just gotten married and was looking through our pictures and decided to have 3 of them printed on canvas for our wall. The price was great and I loved my pictures so I made an online order of 3 pictures. These pictures were; 2 of my roses, and 1 of my granddaughters shoes. The 2 rose pictures were to be in the 8x10 size and the shoes in the 11x14 size. I received and email the day after I made my order and it said here is your order number and you can pick up your order on the 30th after 10:00 am. I got a call from my local Sam's club (there was no option to have the order sent to me) to tell me my order was ready to be picked up. When I got there (1day early, the email said to pick my order up on the 30th) I opened the box with my name on it and it had only 2 of the prints in it, and the big one was missing. The 2 smaller ones were beautiful, but they sent 1 picture of the roses (correct size) and 1 of the shoes (not the correct size). The young girl at the counter said to call this 800 number because all online orders go through an online department. I called the next business day. I have never had such a run around as this customer service. I spent over 1.75 hours on the phone. I have been on hold, spoken to several people, who do not give a hoot about me or my missing print and order complaint. These people do not give you their names or employee numbers; they put you on hold, to find out that you have just been hung up on. No matter how many people I have spoken with, I have received no help. I am still waiting. What do I do? The order had to be prepaid, on my visa credit card; I have the receipt, the order is wrong and the large print is missing. It is now over 2 hours since I was told I would be called right back.

I guess this goes without saying; I will not be renewing my membership. I will also be canceling our company card for work. If I gave out this type of customer service, I would have been fired. The place where I work would not stand for this type of behavior from CSR department. I tried to call corp. office, with no help there; they transferred me back to the non help line, that I had to wait 4.5 mins. for the next customer service rep, that could care less about me or my problem. They have my money…..

I still have the wrong order and 1 missing canvas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Comments