Verified Reviewer

1.3

Sams Club in Middletown New York. The worker named Steve is so inefficient, manic &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; lies I dont understand how he can still be employed there.

I had my eyes checked by their doctor, picked out two frames one for sunglasses & one for regular wearing. They were both supposed to be progressive lenses. Got a call glasses were in but when I went to pick them up the pair that was for sunglasses were clear not tinted and the prescription was wrong I could not see correctly with them. The other pair couldnt be found.

Steve said he would look for them that day until he found them which he never did as per his coworker. A week later we called his coworker he searched for them & found them. Returned to store & Steve took credit for finding them (lie). Couldnt see out of them - prescription was wrong - also sunglasses prescription was wrong.

Steve told me over & over again that after this I will be charged to change the lenses again as if it was my fault because I couldnt see with them. WTF. He told me I would need to go elsewhere. This time I had his coworker measure my eyes for correct lens placement since all Steve did was make 2 dots on each & was done in 2 minutes.

His coworker Lamar measured with a ruler and spent a long time measuring placement. I had to have them use a 10 year old prescription from Costco because they couldnt get an accurate prescription so I got fed up and kept my old prescription. Glasses finally came back with correct (but old) prescription thanks to Lamar. Then Steve is telling me I owed money which was a lie because I paid in full the first day when I picked out frames.

Instead of checking his records on the computer he argued with us with some stupid story about not picking out both frames on the same day. Guy is whacked. All he does is talk without doing his job. Both his coworkers said he makes a lot of mistakes.

One couldnt take him anymore so he quit. Steve should be fired.

Preferred solution: Fire Steve.

Location: 300 North Galleria Drive, Middletown, NY 10941