Houston, Texas
3.4
Ease of Use

I have been searching google to find the number to the corporate office, but as it stated, "the pen is mightier than the sword". Today around 5:30 p.m.

I visited store# 4702 In Webster, Tx on Eldorado Blvd and had the most uneasy experience I have ever experienced and it left feeling like it was a race issue. I was very hungry and even though I am not much of a hotdog nor pizza eater it was accessible and quick. There was an elderly caucasian lady at the register putting hot dogs in the boiler I believe it was. I waited for her to acknowledge me for about 2 minutes maybe three she never look up at me, I said something she still did not look my way so I pulled back and a caucasian man walked up to the counter and without missing a beat she acknowledge him.

As a single woman I spend good money at Sams Club and Walmarts often and felt the level of disrespect as a woman of color and how this lady I later found out was a new employee name Ardena represented Sams Club, it was as or I should say felt like a company that treat people of color differently then people who are not, I don't believe this is a true but she was hired by a by Sams Club and I hope that no further issues like I experience would happen to another Sam Club Customer. I am only submitting this complaint not the wish Mrs.

Ardena to be fired but hope that she understands that her personal feeling about other races if any be left outside her work environment. It is not a pleasant feeling to be treated which such level of disrespect when you enter into a company to spend your hard earn dollars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sams Club Cons: There is never help when you need it.

• Issue Resolution

Comments

Ok, first you said she never even looked at you so perhaps she didnt know you were of color..she probably heard the voice of a familiar person-the other employee and spoke to her... stop turning everything into race..and re-read your complaint perhaps the white lady didnt know what the heck you were saying especially if its anything like how you wrote.