Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 29, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with discount on future orders. THANKS SOOO MUCH THE SAMS CLUB GENERAL MANAGER AT THE PENSACOLA FL MR.

KRSTE K.

CALLED ME YESTERDAY AND TOLD ME I COULD TURN IN MY GENERATOR AND HE GAVE ME MY FULL REFUND OF $420. THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ALL OF UR SUPPORT IN GETTING THIS MATTER RESOLVED IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Original review updated by user Oct 28, 2020

My name is Dawn Achane and I am retired Navy here in Pensacola, sams club member #690101****0413473. I purchased two Champion Generators on 3 Aug 20 at the Pensacola Florida Sams Club location store general manager Krste Kajnakoski.

We are retired Navy first time homeowner since 2018 and we have never experienced a storm like hurricane Sally that ripped up the Pensacola area, so we thought we needed two generators however when hurricane Sally hit Pensacola in September we unboxed both generators and put gasoline in them to test them out however we discovered that we only needed one. So, 27 October 20 after handling insurance claims for damages to my home in results to hurricane Sally, I contacted the Pensacola FL Sams Club location to return one of the generators with original receipt without box and I explained in detail to the general manager our circumstances of not having the box and yes we did do a test on both however we wanted to return the second one to get a refund on the champion generator and warranty with original receipt provided because we only needed one to run my home power he indicated that even though we are within the 90 day window for returns the store does not accept used generators. I researched online Sams Club Corporate office policy in regards to items non-returnable generators is not listed as non- returnable. The General Manager reply Mr.

Krste Kajnakoski to me is that the local store can refuse a refund if items such as generators are unboxed and used and I explained to him that is understandable in normal circumstances however Pensacola was declared a National disaster after hurricane Sally and our home was damaged, and we have been Sams club members for 4 years since I was stationed here and we never experienced a hurricane my 20 years of Active duty that is why we purchased 2 and once we seen we only needed one we wanted to return the 2nd one for refund with receipt. Mr. Krste was unconcerned regarding my request and that is why I am emailing customer service for assistance in returning the generator with receipt before I reach out to Mr. Eddie Garcia Senior Vice President and chief Products officer at Sams Club Corporate office for a $400 dollar return with original receipt during a national disaster from hurricane Sally a month ago.

I have spent a total of 3 hours trying to get assistance via the Sams Club customer 1888- number Supervisor Mr. Ezekiel Paul employee ID # 10148**** contacted the General Manager in regards to my situation to assist with refund and was told exactly what I was told. I need immediate assistance in regards to this matter being a Sams club member and a 20 year retired 100 % disabled veteran during a hurricane national disaster not even a month ago to be provided a full refund with original receipt provided to the Pensacola Sams Club location, I would expect better customer service and care from Pensacola FL General Manager Mr. Kajnakoski regarding my situation.

I can be reached at 808-375-****. I am going to give your department 24 hours to resolve this issue at the Pensacola Florida Sams club location before I forward this email to Mr. Eddie Garcia Senior Vice President and chief Products officer at Sams Club Corporate office.

I look forward in getting this matter resolved at the lowest level possible in a timely manner as well. Thanks in advance for your support in regards to this matter.

User's recommendation: I RECOMMEND THIS PLATFORM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Manager.

Location: 1250 Airport Boulevard, Pensacola, FL 32504