2.9

I arrived at the West Florissant Sam's a few minutes after 7 am for 4 tires to be installed on a Chevy truck. At 8:04, I inquired about the status and was told there was ONE more tire left to install.

Twenty minutes later, there was still ONE more tire to be installed. There were two workers and only one other auto in the shop, waiting for a tire patch (that customer was waiting about one hour too). When I inquired again (about 8:20 am), the employee said it takes over an hour to install 4 tires on a truck - he knows because he's been doing it for 6 years. I agree because if you don't work on a truck for 20 minutes at a time, it will take over an hour.

For over 14 years I have been telling everyone I know to get their tires at Sam's. There were several other issues with the W. Florissant location (i.e., dirty bathrooms, products not priced, products priced incorrectly which held up the checkout lane, etc.). I discussed all with the manager on duty.

I've been a Sam's member for 14 years. I want the stores where I live to be successful. I try my best to spend my money where I live.

I've been disappointed at this location for a year now so, when I can, I will be shopping elsewhere. Maybe I'll even try a membership at Costco.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sams club tires installation. Sams Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sams club tires installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sams Club. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Costco.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1239069

Are you aware that the "name brand" tires you buy at Sam's Club are made to Walmart specs and inferior to the regular name brand tires sold at regular tire stores? The ones you buy at Sam's are more cheaply made and will not last as long. FYI

to h.kitchener #1429653

That is definitely not true!