Winston Salem, North Carolina

Update by user Dec 30, 2012

Sams Club 284 Summit Square Boulevard

Winston-Salem, NC 27105

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2012

7:18 am I had a small return and in a little hurry. I went to customer service to find customer with large cart checking out.

He said there were no lanes open. A woman was waiting about her membership. She left. Somtimes a lane is open that early and sometimes not!!

Can't you get it straight????? Also I just found out that the club fired an assit.manager named Jason. This was one *** of a mistake!!!!! He was more customer focused than any other 2 managers in the store!!

This includes the "team coach" also!! I know several customers and probably 95% of the employees really liked and spoke very highly of Jason.

I don't claim to know anything about why this happened, but I have been told by at least 7 employees that "Jason sure was done dirty". With some of the underhanded *** I see go on by the management team, it makes me wonder if jealously could have played a part. He sure was liked by employees & members.

Of course I can say that with things I have seen I do wonder if Sams cares about it's employees and also wonder how much it truly cares about us members!!!!!!!! I just got back to town to send this and I also intend on getting a Cosco card, which I have not had in years!!!!

My store 284 Summit Square Boulevard Winston-Salem, NC 27105

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Comments