Sams Club Sams Club Contacts & Information Posted: Jun 10, 2017 by Srini V Tires Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes Contact information: Katy, Texas United States I purchased 4 tires for my toyota Corolla car in 02/2013 and got installed. Odometer reading at the time of installation is 52112.

Please see the attached pictures which odometer reading. Date of incident - 06/10/2017. I use the car for travelling long distance between Houston and Dallas, do get oil change and tire rotation not at a fixed shop . The current odometer reading is 86, 000 Miles.

No.of miles kept on the tires are around 30, 000 Miles. The front tires are worn out and thread depth is 3. Took the car to the SAMs Club at katy, Manager is very rude and asking to bring Tire rotation history. he offered credit of $10 for new tires.

As advertised New Tires should last atleast for 55k-70k. After this bitter experience, how can I trust for SAML club and buy anything from SAMS.

Nowhere in the warranty document mentioned that the customer/I have to maintain rotation history records. Sams ClubSams ClubSams ClubSams ClubSams ClubSams Club

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Car Part Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments