Sams Club - Purchased laptop that was password protected & refused return
We purchased a laptop at a Sam's 2 1/2 hours from our house.When we purchased the laptop they guaranteed if there was anything wrong with the laptop it would be returnable to any location.
When we arrived home we found it to be password protected. We called and they didn't have the password. We asked if we could bring the laptop in to see what they could do. They told us that no matter what they would not return the computer.
We asked to speak to the store manager.
She said that it was not cost effective to return electronics and hung-up on us.We called corporate and they were of no help besides being able to file a formal complaint.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Acer Aspire One Netbook
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sterling VA ...standing for new membership...look at the line and only one rep is helping...what a shame..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed. The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "We love the lemon Oreos and they are hard commodity to find in KS Kroeger-Dillons does not carry them and our local Walmart is always out of them. Well, if they..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."