Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I track my merchandise

Bought a stove to be delivered the 27 September and it hasn’t arrived

Ann McDonald
According to Sams Club help center, you can use track your order option at their website and receive information about your order status. You can also contact Sams Club customer service by phone at 888-746-7726
View

How do I track my merchandise?

by BrilliantOtter713

password question

Hello, I recently bought a used Samsung sdr-5102n auction display bundle. Is there any way I can get the admin password to unlock the dvr?

Ann McDonald

Try to contact Sams Club customer service by phone at 888-746-7726. Contact Center Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat 7 AM-11 PM CST Sunday 10 AM-8 PM CST

members Mark Non Dairy Coffee Creamer

I can't find Members Mark Non Dairy Coffee Creamer in the Sam Club store are you going to put back in the store.

sausage dogs

by NiceDolphin264

Can u bring back the all beef sausage dogs like u have in the restaurant . they are good. Thank you

Gift box

Received a gift basket and there is no name as to who it is from. What do you need off package to tell me who sent the package?

Reply to Janie Chmores

at

cchjatcat@gmail.com

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Please contact the Sam’s Club Customer Support Team and provide them with full details relating your package. You can call the company at 888-746-7726, or use their website-based Live Chat service.

Hours of operation are Monday - Saturday from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST, and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

CST.

You can also email Sam’s Club with their online form here http://help.samsclub.com/app/ask. The company normally responds within 24 hours.
View

members mark spiral sliced cooked bone in ham

I received this ham in December of 2017 It has been frozen since then. Is it still good to cook and eat.?

View

To inquire about bulk flowers

by AwareQuokka278

What are the difference between Premium Hydraneas and Jumbo Hydrangeas?

Questions 8