2.6

Your company MUST have a bette refund system. To start I started off by NOT receiving my order on time.

I called you all to be told that my order had not been processed. It set me back a week. Then I received my order and it was NOT what I had ordered. I called back to advise you and you all made arrangements to pick up the wrong order (mattress in a box.).

It was picked up the very next day. I paid for the order thou debit card. A few days later I checked my bank to see if I had received the $431.92 credit and nothing appeared. I called you back to be told that they mattress had to be in warehouse before I got my refund.

They checked to see if it was and I was told that it was. They said Id be getting my refund in a couple of days. Several days passed and my refund did not appear in my account. I called for the 3rd time to be told that the mattress was not in the warehouse.

At that time I got upset as all this time Ive been without a mattress and the last I called they told me everything was good. I told the operator that I wanted to speak with a supervisor as I did NOT want to wait another day for my refund. I was on hold for the supervisor after awhile the operator came back to tell me she was going to work on getting me the refund. She assured me that it was going to appear in my back.

Each time I called I waited for 35/45 minutes to be connected.

The last operator was the most helpful. It was a very stressful experience for me as that was my first time ordering on line and MY experience was not a good one!

User's recommendation: To think about ordering on line.

Location: Laredo, Texas