2.6

they required patients to fill out a personal health sheet when i had already filled it out on the first shot visit and also had the information in the computer that i had filled out online. when i expressed my not accepting to fill out the paper they said they couldn't give me the shot then..

so i filled out the paper and went back to the counter where i restated that it was unacceptable to refill out the paper.. i called the paperwork *** and not necessary. suddenly the pharmacy manager was in front of me and stated because i had cursed a member of her staff she gave my paper and id card back to me and said they were refusing to give me the second covid shot.... i then left and went to another sams club and was in and out in 10 min..

of course with the same paper. but didn't say a word about it.

User's recommendation: avoid the pharmacy at store 8177 which is at 5101 S Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120.

Location: Henderson, Nevada

Comments

#2007255

You deserved to be turned away. You have no clue of the legalities involved, yet you opened your fat mouth. Then you had to curse like an animal.

Sams Club Reviews