Gainesboro, Tennessee
2.2

Friday night at any store....busy YES!!!

Sams no exception to be expected. Pick up the things we needed and head for the check out. Lines yes. Wait just three registers open on friday night?

Waited for a time and no registers were opened. So I asked the employee behind the counter if more were going to be opening up? No this is all we have. So I took a picture and she saw me and another employee ran to a register and opened it.

I took a picture just to show how many customers there were waiting. No one else could see the back up of people. Could easily hear them complaining.

We will see what happens.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

In most states taking someone's picture without their consent is considered illegal. It's called invasion of privacy m

anonymous

You are lucky you didn't get in trouble for taking a picture in the store.Some stores don't allow that.

Just because there is long lines, doesn't mean that everybody in the line is waiting to check out, there are times that two or even more people could be standing together, with only one person waiting to be checked out.

There have been times when I have been in a group of four people and only one of us will be buying anything.It sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do.

Cheeseter
to anonymous #945677

This sounds like another Obamanite living on BS dreams. Hows that hope and change working out for you?