Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had money stolen out of my account by samsclub.com. I tried to purchase an item online using an American Express gift card butt the Sam's Club order system wouldn't accept it even though I've used it online at other places and there was plenty of money on it.

I called samsclub.com to try to place the order but they also had a problem so the order never got placed. Fine no big deal I'll go buy it at Costco they sell it also. When I go to buy it at Costco I find out that there is no money left on my card because Sam's Club charged my card 3x for the order that supposedly was never placed to begin with. After 4 days of speaking to the customer service at samsclub.com I have gotten nowhere even though I've sent proof from American Express that they took the money out.

I was at the local Sam's Club to try to get it worked out and was working with the senior manager at the club's store and when she was online with samsclub.com customer service they hung up on her twice and gave her such bogus information that even she couldn't believe it. I told her" yeah and that's you trying to work it now understand how hard it's been for me to get my money back that was stolen out of my account without any authorization". Sam's Club is always out of an item every single time I go in to purchase. The shelves always look like they're about to go out of business which they should actually let happen.

So after four days of trying to get my money back that was stolen out of my account they still refuse to give my money back even though I have proven that they took the money out when there was never an order placed and not only stole my money but still it 3 times. Unfortunately this will have to go to court but at least I will get my money back and then some. This will cost Sam's Club Way more money then if they just gave me my money back that they stole in the first place. Have to check with my lawyer but I may also file a criminal complaint.

Thank goodness I was able to get all receipts from my credit card company to prove my position and also videos how poorly Sam's Club treated their own manager. Have been wanting to get rid of Sam's Club and Walmart memberships for a long time because they are constantly screwing up and causing major headaches when trying to shop there and this was the final straw! Have always enjoyed shopping at Costco and I've never had one problem and three years. Every time I shop at Walmart and Sam's Club I have nothing but problems, every single time!

Costco maybe just a hair higher on some prices but they treat you with respect, they help you unload your cart, they don't give you any hassle like Walmart Sam's Club does.

I am so glad to be done with Sam's Club and Walmart my blood pressure actually feels better now.

Thank you samsclub.com and actual Sam's Club for screwing up so badly and stealing my money that it finally forced me to end my business dealings with you! I feel so much better now!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

No you won't win your accusations are bull ***. Quit lieing.