Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Layout of Store

Sam's forces a membership to renew the card in order to get the rewards balance (which it uses to pay for renew membership anyway). In my case, I never been told or knew that I have to keep Sam's club credit card membership in order to get the (rewards) cash back. I didn't want to renew the membership because my boyfriend he wanted to get a new membership. We live in the same house, so I put my name under his new membership card. Basically, I am still a membership with a different card number. However, I was told by Sam's Club customer service and Sam's Credit card that my rewards balance (>$59) will not be issued (it's gone) due to I am no longer Sam's Club membership.

I think this is not right. It was the money that I earned from previous year. I should be able to get the money back no matter I am the membership or not. I should be forced to continue the membership if I don't want to.

So, please be aware of Sam's rewards program. You will not get money back if you stop the membership.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Pay my reward balance back for $59.94.

Sams Club Pros: Some products are cheap.

Sams Club Cons: Prices are wrong.

Comments