Introduction THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO SAMS CLUB BEGGING FOR WHAT THEY REFUSED ME BEFORE!You sold me last year 2 tires BF Goodriches just a few months back.
They charged me 78.00 each plus 30.00 installed. I had no more to pay as my income is very low. Tires made of oil prices of oil has fallen, why have you increased the price? I payed $200.00 for 2.
I did not have the money to buy all 4 at the time as the bill out weighted my income. I need the other two tires replaced now. You won't give me the same price as it was. I begged for a small discount your rude managers refused me.
I was told even though they were on sale this month, I could not have gotten a deal. NO they said had to buy 4 to get lower prices..I'm 88 years old it took me months to save up the money to buy 2 just to replace what I need. Now I can't afford your increase of $12.00 as it would cost me food or medicine I need to live on. Compassion is not just a word but without it you cannot know love in your life.
Without Love you cannot know true joy. In giving you receive that which is needed called Joy of selflessness, that shows you the way to true happyness in life and in love as you serve others. You learn why joy bring new life into your being, through that act you know compassion and love of God which transcends your being more than you now understand. Wisdom come with age teaches us more blessed to give than to receive.
Joy brings happyness and contentment, that bring you peace of mind.
Will you change your mind and help me?Sincerely Yours Pearl
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude help
- Customer service is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bf Goodrich Tires
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "On Sept 19th, 2014 midday, I placed an order for a Serta Roma Premium Memory Foam Mattress -King. As is still on the page, the delivery time is estimated..."
- "I paid for chicken Supreme pizza and received "cheese" pizza (bread with invisible chesse) , I complained about it, but any way had to paid for it, at the end..."
- "I purchased a $100 Petco gift card and when I went to use it scanned as being Invalid. I also had issues with two AMC electronic cards with $0..."
- "i bought a dinning table AMERICAN ATTITUDE 5-PIECE DINING GROUP from star without the extended warranty , after two weeks of using , we found a bubble in top of the..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."