Sam's Club only wants to promote the white people if your black you get stuck with a small *** position.I know for a fact because I have worked with them fore 3 years, never received full time or never got promoted to a new position but every white person came in and got full time or promoted with in 3 months.
They are very racist.
White people come in and treat the black employees like *** and they accept it as if its fine.Word of advice don't support that racist *** Sam's Club they dont deserve to even be open.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..."
- "Buyer beware! Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00. If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."