Sam's Club only wants to promote the white people if your black you get stuck with a small *** position.I know for a fact because I have worked with them fore 3 years, never received full time or never got promoted to a new position but every white person came in and got full time or promoted with in 3 months.

They are very racist.

White people come in and treat the black employees like *** and they accept it as if its fine.Word of advice don't support that racist *** Sam's Club they dont deserve to even be open.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

I think she should be fired and arrested. That is what would happen if it was a while person and a black customer

I work at a Sams Tire shop.Im not black but my daughter, her mother, my neighbors and the person who helped me get this job are all black.

The white guys in our shop are constantly CRACKING on black people. Everything from their music, clothes, hair, lips, all the stereotypes. These country boys hate ME too cuz I don't play that sh*t and because I let them know it. I've tried to report it but the management says that because they aren't cracking on ME then it isn't any of my business.

They just don't want to *** off their tire shop manager because he might quit then they would have to hire someone else.

I hate it there but can't quit till I find a better job.Pray for me?

I'm white.I moved to Las Cruces, NM.

I have a great resume and great experience as a meat cutter-mgr. I got the run around for over 2 months now from Sam's Club. They tell me just a little longer just a little longer. They never called me once.

I always had to go in there & keep showing I was interested. This week they realized I am not in the system anymore because they waited so long my application was ejected from their system. Did it all over again. They said they'd call no later than today.

Now it's evening. I know this story already. I realize they are all latino. I just don't understand why I am not acceptable because I'm white.

Because of this I intend to move from Las Cruces.I never wish to see this racist town again.

If Sam's Club was racist, then why are 75% of the managers at the Sam's Club in Kannapolis, NC black?? My boyfriend is white and has been working there for 5 years and has yet to be promoted but every time a black person comes in they get promoted within a matter of months. So no Sam's Club is not racist against blacks, they are racist against hard workers!

:( :x :cry :? :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :p 8) ;)

:) :) :) :) :)

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #198636

Rosie no one asked for your opinion you n*gger.

Rosie is not educated she only got the job because of affirimitive action.

Desnogorsk, Smolensk, Russian Federation #198535

Wow i can nott belive all of this.I am a black female and i work hard at my job and love it.

I know that where i am at is probably where i will be in 5 years because there are no black managers or assistant directors (no other women either) but i do my job to the best of my ablility do not make excuses for anything and maybe one day i will get promoted. People are looking for work loosing their houses no food to eat and this is what we are complaining about lets be happy we have a job. Thank the man upstairs and prove yourself if it does not work lool else where to find employment.

If you really feel this is happening no matter what color you are keep note and report it to the eeoc.Because no one deserves to be treated wrong on the job.

Happy in my job not looking for anything until the man upstairs feels i am ready for it.

Khurda, Orissa, India #198525

The only thing I can suggest to you is find another job.If you are giving it your all, you are always to work (ON TIME), and you do your job well, then by all means seek other employment because your hard work may not be appreciated there.

But if you are somewhat a slacker, that could be the reason you are not getting promoted.

As a black educated person, I really wish you all would stop crying racism.Although, it DOES still exist, it's not always the source of the problem.

Lachenaie, Quebec, Canada #198519

well how bout racist against whites.in my local sam's club in aurora Colorado a group of black people blocked an isle and refused to move,when i said excuse me,a comment that usually is responded to by people at least attempting to move out of the way i was told "no were having a conversation"...with a sample clerk who did nothing but smile.i continued shopping in another isle then returned to ask."am i allowed in this isle now?" i was told "we might let you" upon hearing that i was a little upset so i went to the manager who,at first seemed to want to help.but upon hearing they were black told me he'd deal with it later as he didn't want a confrontation.after turning my card in i called the corporate number i was told id get a call back from a rep.

within 2 days.the 2 days came and went so i called back and was told no such complaint was made.

so I'm not challenging that in some parts sam's club might be racist to blacks but in this area their allowed to do whatever they want in the store and it's the white shopper that has no recourse