placed 5 different orders with online photo to be picked up at 3 different clubs for special occasion on 7th of July.All orders were being delivered to clubs on 5th July they never arrived and after 5 day passed the 5th and calling 3-4 time still no one tells me what is status of my order.every time I called they put me on hold for 3-5 times total of one hour on the phone , finally I was tolled "we are processing your request, some one will call you".
they think since the are behind computer and take orders online they are untouchable. I could not get any one or department to complain about online photo staff. I will take my business to elsewhere and avoid Walmart and Sam's club as much as possible .
If every one does that hopefully Walmart and China will go bankrupt .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 11 Oz Yellow Mug
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."
- "I own three of the Blair Wiggins signature series flats blue s-curve technology rods and the 8.0 ft rod broke the second day I used it and the 7.9 ft..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."