San Antonio, Texas

placed 5 different orders with online photo to be picked up at 3 different clubs for special occasion on 7th of July.All orders were being delivered to clubs on 5th July they never arrived and after 5 day passed the 5th and calling 3-4 time still no one tells me what is status of my order.every time I called they put me on hold for 3-5 times total of one hour on the phone , finally I was tolled "we are processing your request, some one will call you".

they think since the are behind computer and take orders online they are untouchable. I could not get any one or department to complain about online photo staff. I will take my business to elsewhere and avoid Walmart and Sam's club as much as possible .

If every one does that hopefully Walmart and China will go bankrupt .

Review about: 11 Oz Yellow Mug.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

shopfashiondressescouk

good

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Sams Club - The manager did not conduct herself professionally Sams Club "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more