4.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This complaint is about the same employee on two separate occasions.First, I went to the club to ask about car service.

In the middle of my sentence STEVEN (older gentleman) cut me off and said, 'TIRES AND BATTERIES ONLY'. I said, can I ask you a few questions..he cut me off again and said 'TIRES AND BATTERIES ONLY'. I said thank you and walked away thinking maybe he had a bad day. This was 3 months ago.

Today I went to ask about tires. He was there again, was fine and smiling when talking to the lady prior to me but was sullen when he walked up to me. From the outset of this conversation, he was irritated, RUDE, disrespectful and condescending. I asked about tires.

He looked them up and had an issue with printer paper. I said, 'Please don't worry about it, I will look up more online' which was met with no response. He then showed me prices. I asked if this includes installation and he said this is included, irritated for no reason.

I asked..'the premium installation?' He says angrily, 'I have already told you three times..I can't help you if you can't understand a simple thing’. I said this is the second time you are speaking to me this way and I don’t appreciate it. He says, ‘this conversation is over’ and walks away. He did NOT tell me three times.

AND I didn’t know if there was a difference in regular or premium installation so thought it fair to ask. It must be a drop in the ocean for Sam’s club but I took my $1000 business (tires for two cars) elsewhere. My family and his coworker witnessed the entire event so there is no dearth of witnesses. I will call Sam’s in tomorrow.

As mentioned by previous complainant: Sams members need a training program on how to talk/deal with customers.

Reason of review: Poor customer service.Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Way i was treated.

Comments