Sacramento, California

They Scam You.BEWARE!!! This company's "technicians" pose as gas station employees to trick people into getting an onsite windshield repair (even if you don't have any chips at all).

Sometimes they even start the repair without your consent. This happened to my girlfriend, who almost got tricked by this SCAM! I had to go down there and yell at the guy. I got him to give her back the paperwork, after he tore it up in pieces.

When we got it home, we noticed that the tech FORGED HER SIGNATURE!!! That's right, ladies and gentlemen, INSURANCE FRAUD!!! Now I know why he wanted to tear up the paperwork (His last name was Wichola, if that's his real name). He was totally going to submit the paperwork, even without her signature or permission to repair the chips (at $180).

This company is very unethical and I would not be surprised to see them brought up on charges of insurance fraud in the future.

Their "technicians" are really just *** artists with squeegees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sams Club Repair.

Comments