1.9
Layout of Store

I brought in a tire monday to get my free repair and dropped it off for them to look at it. They never contacted me about it so that night i came back and the manager told me the gash in it was unreparable that id have to order a new tire with a 90 dollar discount cause my tread fit the requirme nts.

Anyway i told them id have to come back payday to order it and in the mean time took the tire and left. I started looking at what the guy showed me "in the dim light car bay" and didnt see what the guy was lying to me about , then relized they didnt even take the tire off to look. I qent to merchant tire and they repaired it . I was almost ripped off into paying 111.00 dallors for a replacement tire.

While i was waiting at merchant's tire i over heard anothe man conplaining about the same tirw service. I live in Chesapeake Va and was at the sams club at sams circle.

Im disgusted by the tire shop and had them lie to me two seperate occasions with two different explanations on the same tire that got fixed within the tirw repai standards. My name is Chris Carter

Chris78 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Sams Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sams Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Costco. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sams Club and sams club car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments