Sterling VA ...standing for new membership...look at the line and only one rep is helping...what a shame

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sams club customer care. Sams Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sams club customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sams Club. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Costco.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more Sams Club - 21 Year Employee Wrongfully Terminated after Working 9.5 Minutes Overtime Sams Club "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..." Read more Walmart Sold Me An XBox 1 With A Used XBox 360 Inside The Box Walmart " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..." Read more Sams Club - Black Friday Sales Sams Club "Shopping for Christmas gifts, I placed an order with you all and received"JUNK" in the mail....restock/returned "***"....both boxes fell apart and were torn. I can't give this as a gift..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more