Mesilla Park, New Mexico
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Extremely disappointed in samsclub.com

On September 13th I ordered and paid for a king size mattress to be delivered to my home. On September 21st I received an email saying my order had shipped and I should be receiving it by October 3rd.

I never heard anything else by phone or email and the tracking information wasn't working, so I made sure to be home all day October 3rd. The mattress never arrived. When I called to check on it on October 4th I was told that the mattress had been in my local warehouse since September 22nd but that they had moved my delivery date to October 19th. I expressed that this was not acceptable to me and the warehouse manager became very rude, said he didn't care if I cancelled the order, and refused to try to get the mattress to me any sooner.

He couldn't even give me an explanation as to why I was never notified about the new delivery date.

Not only will I NEVER use samsclub.com again, but I will also encourage everyone I know not to use them either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of delivery service. Sams Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sams Club. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Costco.

Comments