Attempted to return my Note 7, tried get a loaner phone was told they weren't doing that. I asked specifically, what could I do about getting rid of the phone, was told I had to wait for a replacement or purchase a S7 which I would be stuck with.

So I kept it, one day I noticed my phone getting hot. I called my Sam's club and was told they did not get the replacements and did not know when they would. I decided to return for a refund and get one through Verizon, they had the replacements, I couldn't risk that thing exploding, especially after it had gotten so hot. Upon trying to return the phone for a refund was told I had to return the gift card I received, I questioned why, this not my fault why did I have to return it, I was told it was Samsung's money and they wanted it back.

I just wanted to get rid of the phone so, I got my card to pay 150.00 back to them that I really couldn't afford, it was the only way I was told I could return it, then he (Gill) tells me I have to go to a register or member services to purchase a gift card and bring it back to him. He said everything had to be just like I received it. After I do this he begins the return, opens my box and says he can't do it because it didn't have all the pieces, I couldn't believe it, asked for a manager, she was to busy I guess so, her go between came, his words, I again asked for the manager then she came her name was Kim, she repeated everything to me. Samsung won't pay them unless everything is in the box , I questioned this because I was told by Samsung, who I had called as well I only needed to return the phone.

I left very furstrated, then called corporate Sam's 800 number and was told yes I had to return the gift card and everything in the box or no refund. The whole experience was awful I couldn't believe Sam's didn't care enough about a member who had a dangerous government recalled item, learned my lesson never buy a phone at Sam's Club again. My store is Wesley Chapel, Florida #4852.

Don't know why my store is treating customers this way I know other Sam's aren't making you return the money or box and contents, just poor service period. I am going to make formal complaint to the CSPC.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sams Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Costco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Sams Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Sams Club to other companies on our site.

Comments