Sams Club Tire installation gone horribly wrong!

Update added by user Jun 27

I took my car into sams club to have all the tires replaced. I left my well maintained infinity suv in their care and a few days later I lost all my brake fluid beccause the brake line was pushed into the new tire they installed. Again they refuse to take responsility for this accident.

Original review posted by user Jun 08

On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed.

The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband and I headed north on I35 leaving Temple, Texas. My husband was in the passenger seat. The highway is currently under heavy construction between Temple and Waco, so traffic is crazy. I changed into the fast lane to get around a tractor trailers blocking my view. Cars in the fast lane started putting on their breaks so tapped my breaks. That felt weird, so I pushed them harder. The brake pedal went to the floor. I had - NO BRAKES - it was horrifying. Traffic everywhere.

I lost all of my brake fluid on a major highway due to damages to the brake line. The left front brake line was bent up and pushed against my brand new tire!!!!

I placed my well running, well maintained Infinity SUV, in care the Sam’s Club #6336 in Temple Texas to change 4 tires on April 17th. I do not live or drive on any road or hazards to or from work. I drive on public roads 3.1 miles to a university where I work. I have not been involved in any accidents, had work done on “lifts”, wrecks, or anything that would cause damage to a brake line behind a brand new tire prior to or after the installation at Sam’s Club on April 17th. Sam’s Club is the only place my car has been. It is the only place equipment was used.

Sams Club refused to take responsibility for this accident!

These are the pictures my husband took once we were able to stop our car along the highway! He removed the front left tire - this is what was left of the damaged line and brake fluid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tire Instalation Service Sams Club
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #862071 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sams Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 03 #1180950 Bossier City, Louisiana

I would take this to a Claims Court and tell them that they endangered your lives yet still refuse to take responsibility for the incident.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.