Update added by user Jun 27, 2016
I took my car into sams club to have all the tires replaced. I left my well maintained infinity suv in their care and a few days later I lost all my brake fluid beccause the brake line was pushed into the new tire they installed. Again they refuse to take responsility for this accident.
Original review posted by user Jun 08, 2016
On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed.
The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband and I headed north on I35 leaving Temple, Texas. My husband was in the passenger seat. The highway is currently under heavy construction between Temple and Waco, so traffic is crazy. I changed into the fast lane to get around a tractor trailers blocking my view. Cars in the fast lane started putting on their breaks so tapped my breaks. That felt weird, so I pushed them harder. The brake pedal went to the floor. I had - NO BRAKES - it was horrifying. Traffic everywhere.
I lost all of my brake fluid on a major highway due to damages to the brake line. The left front brake line was bent up and pushed against my brand new tire!!!!
I placed my well running, well maintained Infinity SUV, in care the Sam’s Club #6336 in Temple Texas to change 4 tires on April 17th. I do not live or drive on any road or hazards to or from work. I drive on public roads 3.1 miles to a university where I work. I have not been involved in any accidents, had work done on “lifts”, wrecks, or anything that would cause damage to a brake line behind a brand new tire prior to or after the installation at Sam’s Club on April 17th. Sam’s Club is the only place my car has been. It is the only place equipment was used.
Sams Club refused to take responsibility for this accident!
These are the pictures my husband took once we were able to stop our car along the highway! He removed the front left tire - this is what was left of the damaged line and brake fluid.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."