Update added by user Jun 27
I took my car into sams club to have all the tires replaced. I left my well maintained infinity suv in their care and a few days later I lost all my brake fluid beccause the brake line was pushed into the new tire they installed. Again they refuse to take responsility for this accident.
Original review posted by user Jun 08
On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed.
The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband and I headed north on I35 leaving Temple, Texas. My husband was in the passenger seat. The highway is currently under heavy construction between Temple and Waco, so traffic is crazy. I changed into the fast lane to get around a tractor trailers blocking my view. Cars in the fast lane started putting on their breaks so tapped my breaks. That felt weird, so I pushed them harder. The brake pedal went to the floor. I had - NO BRAKES - it was horrifying. Traffic everywhere.
I lost all of my brake fluid on a major highway due to damages to the brake line. The left front brake line was bent up and pushed against my brand new tire!!!!
I placed my well running, well maintained Infinity SUV, in care the Sam’s Club #6336 in Temple Texas to change 4 tires on April 17th. I do not live or drive on any road or hazards to or from work. I drive on public roads 3.1 miles to a university where I work. I have not been involved in any accidents, had work done on “lifts”, wrecks, or anything that would cause damage to a brake line behind a brand new tire prior to or after the installation at Sam’s Club on April 17th. Sam’s Club is the only place my car has been. It is the only place equipment was used.
Sams Club refused to take responsibility for this accident!
These are the pictures my husband took once we were able to stop our car along the highway! He removed the front left tire - this is what was left of the damaged line and brake fluid.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "I "won" several items from SAMs club auction site and they listed shipping charges one price but charged me more than 3 x the quoted amount! Estimated shipping...8.77.....charged to..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."