Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to Sam's Club to purchase new tires. One of my tires was low on air.

Went to the person at the front and he looked at the tires and told me he could patch the one, rotate the others and keep the other three because they had a little tread left. Next day same tire was low broughtbit back in and an hour later they told me it was fixed. Next day tire low brought it back in and they said it couldn't be fixed and need new tires. Said they would have them the next day and would take approximately 40 minutes.

Next day call and bring the car in and they tell me it would take 3 hours.

I would have gladly purchased the tires 3 days ago however their inability to do their job cost me 4 days of driving back and forth to the store and taking a total of at least 5 hours of my time.

Plus no one at the store gave a ***. Sam's Club Sucks!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sams Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Costco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Sams Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Sams Club to other companies on our site.

Comments

Monroe, Michigan, United States #1240940

Totally agree. They tell you to wait 1 to 3 hours so you wouldn't want it done. Less for for them.