Lead, South Dakota
4.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought my tire here.Due to the type of rim i have, the tires leak.

Everytime i bring it in. Long long long wait. They say an hour.

Here we are going on three.Come.on

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sams Club and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sams Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Costco. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sams Club and sams club tire repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sams Club?

Comments

Lowes - Farmville lowe's doesnt care about Customers (Goods Damaged) Lowes "First, it was raining and the item was moved off the truck and set in wet soil. Then they entered my residence without cleaning off the item or a least..." Read more Sams Club - Cancelled 65" Samsung Curved TV Sams Club "I bought a Samsung 65" QLED TV online about two weeks ago. I got it for $419 and thought I was getting a deal. I waited two weeks to get..." Read more Lowes - Horrible Service Lowes "Started kitchen remodel project with Lowes in Mooresville and received horrible service. Never received calls back without calling multiple times. Job was never finished and we had to finish it..." Read more Sams Club - The manager did not conduct herself professionally Sams Club "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more