I have been trying to order photo gifts for over a week with the online photo service! Apparently the site was down and i was told that it would be resolved in 2 days.

It's been well over a week and i have called the customer service department and they have been extremely unhelpful and very rude. I was told to do my order on Walmart. Com. WALMART DOES NOT HAVE THE PHOTO GIFTS THAT I WANTED TO PURCHASE!

!!

I spent tons of time trying to get my photo gifts just right and now I'm not going to be able to get them on time!! This is the first and LAST time i will EVER use sams for photos of any sort!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and order processing issue " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sams Club. The most disappointing about sams club website from Sams Club was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Costco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Sams Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Sams Club to other companies on our site.

Comments