3.4

I ordered a Monster Rock and Roller 3 Bluetooth speaker April 5 ...April 11th I get a huge box from FedEx from Sams club full of aluminum disposable cooking pans., I call Sams club on line explaining the situation and was ask what I wanted to do ( Please send me my speaker) I was told to send back by FedEx or return to local Sam club store. I go to the store to return the products shipped to me and wait in line 45 min the problem was I work with FedEx and was in uniform being bounced around because nobody wanted to deal with the FedEx man.

Finally I asked are they joking and was told they don do Fedx their I said ( who said this was from FedEx I’m a club member! At this point an hour later they took the box and reported that the computer system was down and they would take care of it later, Apr 25 I call Sams club online asking where is my product? They claimed it was delivered on April 14 I stated I have received no package or gotten any information about a delivery... I go to front office where there’s my speaker buried with everyone else’s with no Apt # I call customer service 3 times 1st hung up 2nd on hold 30min 3rd I finally get through and was told the case was escalating to back office, I told them I got the speaker and the situation, April 20th I get an email that if I don’t return the package my credit card would be charged even though I return the item the send.

I had to go back to the store find the individuals I dealt with explaining the situation then have to call Sams online so they could verify I did return the item because Sams club online couldn’t get through to the store. 1.5 hours to fix this mess

Review about: Sams Club Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sams asked i review the product and their service.

Comments

Next time try a reliable local supplier - your attempt to save time and energy by ordering/delivery simply gummed up everything. Your complaint is too long and rambling to read in its entirety but I get the picture.

MuffledTarantula
to William #1474265

The idea is for everyone to is understand what could happen i wasnt rambling just stating what happenThank you for reading