1.8

I ordered a 50 inch vizio smart tv on black Friday and scheduled a pick up for it the next day at the location nearest me. That morning when I went to pick up my tv they didn't have any in stock though the computers stated they had 5 in stock.

I waited over an hour and a half and they sent me to another location on the other side of town. They assured me that I'll be able to get a tv because they had some in stock. I drove across town and waited another hour and a half all for them to tell me I couldn't buy a tv at their location because I didn't purchase it through their inventory. WTH???!!!!

Mind you the $433 something payment was pending from my account. They said I would have to purchase the tv AGAIN!!!!!!!! WTH!!!! like I had money to blow like that!!!!

Needless to say After driving around town and waiting over 4 hours I went home empty handed, though I had already bought the tv and it was pending from my account.A manager by the name of Jennifer told me that when some more came in stock that she would contact me and charge me the BF price due to all the wasted time, gas, & energy I went through and give me a $50 gift card. Well 2 weeks went buy I didn't hear anything. I checked online and there is some in stock. I contacted the location Jennifer worked at explained to them everything, I was placed on hold and no one ever got back to me.

They told me Jennifer is out for 8 weeks due to a surgery and I keep getting the run around. Idk what to do at this point. I just want what I paid for and what I paid for and what I was told.

Pleassse!!!! Help or else I'm going to report this issue to the news station.

Sams Club Cons: Terrible customer service.

Comments